Buscando la nota

Temas que me recuerdan, me emosionan, me ilusionan y me ayudan a seguir respirando...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Capital, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Here comes the sun (The beatles)

Here comes the sun,
here comes the sun,
and I say, it's all right.

Little darling,
it's been a long cold lonely winter.
Little darling,
it feels like years since it's been here.

Here comes the sun,
here comes the sun,
and I say, it's all right.

Little darling,
the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling,
it seems like years since it's been here.

Here comes the sun,
here comes the sun,
and I say, it's all right.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...sun, sun,

Little darling,
I feel that ice is slowly melting.
Little darling,
it seems like years since it's been clear.

Here comes the sun,
here comes the sun,
and I say, it's all right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Landini said...

Me encanta este blog

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home